I’m a married mom of 2 teen girls. I work as a webmaster and social media maven for a private school in Florida. I enjoy dinner & trivia nights out with my husband, and “chomp”ing as a Gator mom.
I believe in eating right and living an overall healthy lifestyle to stay happier. My “secrets” to living healthy are:
- Love (that’s a verb. Love life, love someone, love YOU. Just spend time lovin’.)
- Exercise – move in a way you enjoy, and exercise your brain too.
- Put healthy things in your body. Limit the unhealthy things in your body.
- Sleep well. I like 7.5 hrs of sleep / night, 9 when I’m on vacation.
- Drink Water.
I like computers, chocolate, creative thinking, reading, brain research, trying new recipes, freshly polished nails, geeking out on Disney and having adventures with my family.
Why “Running Betty” if my name is not Betty?
For 2 reasons:
1) I’m often compared to Betty Boop. Must be the dark curls and effervescent smile.
2) You know, that surfer term… Urban dictionary says, “The term Betty refers to a hot chick. One that is attractive, stylish and self confident. Betty Page is the inspiration for the term betty.”