It’s time to say GOOD RIDDANCE to jelly arms! In our quest to be hip and fit moms, Run DMT and RunningBetty have teamed up to present our readers with the ultimate challenge. During the month of July, we’re PUSHING THE LIMITS with our Push-Up Challenge.
Our goal: 100 push-ups before the end of July!
With help of hundredpushups.com, this goal will be painfully easily achieved.
“Push ups are one of the basic and most common exercises for the human body. Push ups are not only great for your chest, but do a tremendous job of defining your abs, triceps, shoulders and torso.”
Hundredpushups.com offers a week-by-week plan to help make this an attainable goal. Commit to just three days a week and you will be a lean, mean, hot machine! Hundredpushups.com also include a Pushups Logger you can use for tracking, or to post your results through Twitter automatically!
1. Are you up for the challenge? If so, drop and give me twenty … ten … five? and sign your name in blood in the comments below. Be sure to fill out the URL field with your domain so others can follow your progress on your blog.
2. Help spread the word about our “Pushing the Limits Challenge” by sharing it with your blog readers.
3. Add our “Pushing the Limits” bloggie button to your site and link back here. You can copy and paste this code:
4. Please tweet about it, too! Something like this:
@denisermt & @rafdarrow have me Pushing the Limits! Can you do 100 pushups? http://runningbetty.com/pushing-the-limits-709 #pushupjuly
5. (Maybe, just maybe, there will be prizes too!)
and if you have an extra 30 mins a week, check out their two hundred sit-ups plan!
Pushing the Limits – 100 Push-ups by 7/31/2009!
@denisermt, @rafdarrow, #pushupjuly