Barbara at Barbara’s 2010 Photography Bloggave me the Trendy Blog Award. She says I motivated her to move her rear. Go rears! Like me some boo-tay!
Here’s how the award works:
To receive this award, share it with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
Post about your award in your blog. List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs. Share with them.
Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button. Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.
The blogs I like best are listed on the right side of my blog, basically so I can find them easily to read them – because I prefer going to the blog rather than using an RSS feed or Feedreader. I want all the pics, comments, sidebar notes – the full blog reading experience. So if you are already listed there, smile!
Here are 10 blogs I am passing the award to:
1.Run DMT – I’ve met her, I like her refreshing outlook and honesty, and she’s a healthy, fun mom – as am I!
2.Healthy Ashley – still surprised I haven’t met you yet. Fun to read about the twists and turns you experience in daily life and how you face them head on.
3. Eat Live Run – I think everyone reads this blog. Right? Sure, there are other cuties who take pictures of food, write, and workout. But they just aren’t as entertaining I guess. Or perhaps they just aren’t as open.
4. Intimate Guide – Rachel’s advice about bras really helps keep my “girls” in place. And her giveaways are easy to win.
5. Chasing the Kenyans – I like this blog because I feel like if we hung out for a weekend, we’d have a SuperFantastic awesome time. And maybe with Team Twisted Blister at the Ragnar Relay we’ll get that chance!
6. Alice the Spirited Kid – because I LOVE Alice more than breathing, and her writing can sometimes stop that breath.
7. aRunnersBlog – because he got me started blogging, and because maybe this award will get him started again. Much Love!
8. The Fitnessista – she is motivating, fun, and posts workouts as well as recipes. We share a similar mindset about food. She just doesn’t know it.
9. The Story Of A Princess And Her Hair– If you know a bit about hair and braiding, and if you have daughters, this site can take your hairstyling prowess to a whole new level!
10. And I’m going to break all the rules here and leave this one up for grabs!